Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello down there

This photo makes me giggle.  Meet Joey, he is my 9 year old paint.  For as far back as I remember I had always wanted a paint horse.  The reason is silly, I was a little girl and I thought they were so pretty and they were super cool because a paint horse was the kind of horse the Indians rode.  And of all the photos I have of him, this one is my favorite so far.  It looks like he is smiling for my camera.  He is a big guy so he really does stand this much higher than my eye level, this photo makes him look 10 feet tall.  And the nose and outer edges of his lips and the chin is the softest parts of a horse.  I love petting him here.  If you ever find yourself out in the pasture with some horses you trust, pet one right there on its nose.  I promise you'll love it.

Anyway, thanks for reading.  Enjoy your weekend J

No comments:

Post a Comment