Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tail feathers


Well I guess this is proof I have made it to being a real "country girl"  because who else other than a country girl would think that a bunch of chicken butts was photo worthy.  I know it's silly, but there was just something about the way they couldn't have cared less that I was in their space snapping pictures of them...all they cared about was the feed I scattered on the ground 15 minutes before I decided to take some farm photos (this is just one of many from that day)  I love the whole farm life thing I don't have a lot to share about this photo, but I loved it and wanted to show it off.  I do believe that when I get to do the chicken coop remodel in the spring I may just have to print it and hang it up for them to enjoy (i know, crazy...but hey, its OK)

Thanks for visiting.
Have a wonderful day!

ps.  don't forget to check out my other blog
tlcsrandomlife.blogspot.com
there is going to be a giveaway soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment